India call centre selling customer info for as little as US $8
Brit
2005-08-19 10:35:22 UTC
Another BPO stain on India
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/GH19Df01.html

In the latest serious allegation, the Australian Broadcasting Corp
(ABC) has said that employees of a Gurgaon-based call center are
selling personal information of thousands of Australians for as little
as A$10 (less than US$8) per person. ABC TV claimed that its reporters
were offered names, addresses, telephone numbers, birth details,
medicare numbers, driver's license numbers, ATM card numbers and even
passport information of 1,000 Australians.
ABC has been able to verify that the information belonged to real
people. Australia's Attorney-General Philip Ruddock has asked the
federal police to look into ABC's allegations. He said he was unaware
of any evidence of customers' details being sold, but wanted the
charges to be probed all the same. A worried NASSCOM (National
Association of Software and Service Companies) has expressed concern
and is also seeking details. "NASSCOM is concerned that such reports
emanate from 'entrapment operations' and no person has reported any
harm yet; in the absence of a formal complaint, [law] enforcement
officials cannot launch formal investigations and apprehend the
criminals," the premier Indian industry body said.

Never trust Hindu Baba(s)
Neil_Hindu_Sikh_Kashmiri
Never trust Hindu Baba(s)
Seeker
Never trust Hindu Baba(s)
Terry Lomax
2005-08-25 00:54:06 UTC
Post by Neil_Hindu_Sikh_Kashmiri
Well I guess that it is better to sell amounts rather then the 40 million
the American company leaked!
Correction: the American company outsourced to India, so Hindus are to
blame for the security breach that compromised the accounts of over 40
million Americans.
Marcus Aurelius
2005-08-25 01:06:29 UTC
I would accuse you of pulling absurd "facts" out of your ass, but that
would assume that you have a separate mouth from your ass.

Adi Anant
Marcus Aurelius
2005-08-19 12:09:52 UTC
Wtf is this? Like you can't get this info from bribing an aussie call
center worker, huh?
these aussies are real pests. they will say or do any shit just to make
a buck.

Adi Anant
Morar
This is a Paki under Brit burqa!
Hunter1
2005-08-19 12:26:01 UTC
Post by Marcus Aurelius
Wtf is this? Like you can't get this info from bribing an aussie call
center worker, huh?
Funny, only seems to be happening in India in a big way though. We've
been running our own call centres for many years without these problems
before outsourcing to India, but since you only pay them peanuts I
suppose it's hardly surprising, but then as the saying goes, pay
peanuts, get monkeys. The HP Call Centre is living proof of this as any
IT professional well knows.
Ain't Aussies working in the Indian call centres though is it... Moron.
Marcus Aurelius
2005-08-20 05:40:32 UTC
It was a lure and trap operation, moron.
Not one complaint from real customers has been reported. The only
criminals interested in trying such tactics are aussie reporters, it
seems.
I suppose the incompetent aussies need to create such scares just to
save their jobs. Truly pathetic. Want me to send someone over to bribe
info from an aussie call center worker? Like taking candy from a baby.

Adi Anant
Hunter1
2005-08-20 06:56:00 UTC
Post by Marcus Aurelius
It was a lure and trap operation, moron.
Yes, it lured and trapped morons. You are dead correct. We should not
give our financial details to corrupt dishonest morons, so we should
avoid Indian callcentres. Glad you agree!
Post by Marcus Aurelius
Not one complaint from real customers has been reported. The only
criminals interested in trying such tactics are aussie reporters, it
seems.
Liar, pity reality doesn't agree with you.
Post by Marcus Aurelius
I suppose the incompetent aussies need to create such scares just to
save their jobs. Truly pathetic. Want me to send someone over to bribe
info from an aussie call center worker? Like taking candy from a baby.
Go ahead, you'll get nowhere. BTW, if it were that easy your Indian
press would have already done so, but they CAN'T! Damn shame huh?
Marcus Aurelius
2005-08-20 12:07:20 UTC
I see that last few years still haven't made any difference in your
inane rants.
Must be the aussie thing - being from a penal colony and all.

Adi Anant
Hunter1
2005-08-21 02:09:51 UTC
Post by Marcus Aurelius
I see that last few years still haven't made any difference in your
inane rants.
Nope, I still squash you nazis where-ever I see them. Deal with it pussy.
Post by Marcus Aurelius
Must be the aussie thing - being from a penal colony and all.
Better from an ex-penal colony of 200+ years ago than from the modern
day paedophile capital of the world. Shit you've got plenty to be proud
of between that, the caste system and your regular religious massacres
don't you!
Marcus Aurelius
2005-08-21 03:38:13 UTC
Nazis are infamous because the Jews found supporters. The Aborigines
did not, and few recall the horrible fate that befell these gentle
people. Are aussies any better than nazis? Or are they just benefitting
from their crimes being hidden from the world?

Adi Anant
Hunter1
2005-08-21 05:03:46 UTC
Post by Marcus Aurelius
Nazis are infamous because the Jews found supporters. The Aborigines
did not, and few recall the horrible fate that befell these gentle
people.
a> Their culture is far from gentle liar. Just like any "old" culture.

b> The criminals that murdered Aboriginals in a bygone day are all dead
and dust, unlike the nazis of world war II or the Hindu nazis of India
such as yourself. They still are alive to pay for their sins, only
fuckheads like you protect them.
Post by Marcus Aurelius
Are aussies any better than nazis?
Yep, Gujarat is in India, not Australia. That's where the nazis
periodically commit genocide in this day and age. Shame on India.
Post by Marcus Aurelius
Or are they just benefitting
from their crimes being hidden from the world?
Much like the Aryans in relation to the Dravidians I suppose. You Hindu
nazis seem to make a sport of spotting the occasional bad thing in other
countries but pretend to ignore the horrible stench in your own country.
Marcus Aurelius
2005-08-21 14:46:57 UTC
Why Nazis still call Australia home
http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2001/451/451p27.htm

War Criminals Welcome: Australia, A Sanctuary for War Criminals since
1945
By Mark Aarons
Black Inc, 2001

"In the 1970s, the Nazi emigres became entrenched in the NSW branch of
the Liberal Party. Heading a powerful, extreme-right, pro-fascist
faction (dubbed the "Uglies") was Leo Urbancic, a senior Nazi
propagandist in Slovenia during the war. Such propaganda created a
climate that made the mass killing of Jews, communists and Allied
soldiers acceptable.

In 1961, when Liberal federal attorney-general Garfield Barwick
announced that the government had "closed the chapter" on war
criminals in Australia, an amnesty was in effect granted to Nazi
murderers."

"Australia remains the only Western country with a significant Nazi war
criminal problem which has no legislation to allow the deportation of
suspects for trial in their homelands. The Howard government did pass
legislation to deal with war criminals who arrived in Australia after
1997 (50 years behind the times as usual)."

"Today, as thousands of refugees fleeing tyrannies around the world
languish in Australian detention centres, they may well be wondering
why the red carpet was rolled out for right-wing murderers and what
this shows about the true colours of Australia's "democratic"
government."

Adi Anant
Seeker
2005-08-22 06:11:58 UTC
Post by Marcus Aurelius
Why Nazis still call Australia home
Nazi's are Hindus in disguise. Hindus taught Nazis all about genocide and
racial superiority "secrets." So Adi Anant, you have no moral standing to
criticize Nazis as you are one of them.
Neil_Hindu_Sikh_Kashmiri
2005-08-26 08:07:25 UTC
Post by Seeker
Nazi's are Hindus in disguise. Hindus taught Nazis all about genocide and
racial superiority "secrets." So Adi Anant, you have no moral standing to
criticize Nazis as you are one of them.
That is why the Koran tells Muslims to kill non-Muslims. Koran is the TRUE
NAZI MANUAL!
Hunter1
2005-08-26 15:38:03 UTC